Actions – Configuring a User as a Recipient of an Action in Iotplus Online
There may be occasions where you have already created an Action, but need to add another user as a recipient to the Action. This article will provide steps for doing so.
- Log into the Iotplus Online Portal.
- Confirm the desired user has been created, and the user’s Notification Details are configured for the desired notification type.
- Select Actions in the left-hand sidebar.
- Select the Action to which you wish to add a recipient.
- Select the tab in the top-right navigation called Actions.
- Enable the notification to send to the desired user by selecting the icon for the desired notification type.
Note: You will only see the notification type icon (SMS for example) if the user is configured to receive that notification type.
- Set the desired Delay Period (or select No Delay).
- Select Set.
Going forward, the Action will send to the configured user with the configurations that were applied. Feel free to contact info@Iotplus.com.au with related inquiries.